How does it work?
If you are selected, you will receive a student contract. You let us know when you are available. We contact you when we have a client in your area. You arrange your own transportation (bicycle, public transport, vehicle) to the client. You bring the client to his destination in his own vehicle. You wait at the location and clean the vehicle, or you offer to complete simple administrative tasks for the client in the office (filing, answering the phone, etc.). You are always immaculately dressed in a black suit with white shirt, black tie and black accessories.
Who are we looking for?
- Both students and self-employed professionals are welcome to apply
- You have had a driving licence for at least 2 years
- You are well-groomed
- You are a stress resistant, defensive driver
- You have an eye for the needs of the client and respond quickly
- You drive the client's vehicle in a controlled and responsible manner
- Plus point: you have a command of a few foreign languages (FR, EN, D, etc.)
What can you expect?
- Internal driver etiquette training
- External training courses offered by Private Drivers
- An above-average remuneration + adjusted rate on Sundays and public holidays
- Flexibility: you only work when it suits you
How is the hiring process arranged?
- You will provide us with your CV, a photo and a motivation letter by email
- We invite you for an interview
- You do a short test drive on public roads in which you show that you drive defensively
- Are we satisfied with your performance? Then you will become part of our team and receive extensive training!
Interested in this unique job? Then apply today via firstname.lastname@example.org